Students from The George Washington University provide a true Millennial view of food, economics, environment, and sustainability. Each of the students has a connection to food systems and connecting to people producing food. Their opinions and insights offer ideas on what others should tackle or take on when developing products or services.
Below is a transcript from the audio of the panel conversation - College Cafeteria Confidential: Millennials in the Lunch Line [audio].
College Cafeteria Confidential: Millennials in the Lunch Line - Panel:
- Jesse Schaffer, Senior, The George Washington University;
- Miles Milliken, Senior, The George Washington University;
- Eric Estroff, Sophomore, The George Washington University;
- Jennifer Weinberg, Freshman, The George Washington University;
- Moderated by Rob Morasco, Senior Director of Offer Development, Sodexo USA.
From the Animal Agriculture Alliance Stakeholder Summit Titled Cracking the Millennial Code Stakeholder Summit, May 8 - 9, 2014, Crystal City, VA, USA.
More presentations at http://www.trufflemedia.com/agmedia/conference/2014-cracking-the-millenn...