BeefCast update for April 16, 2009, top-selling authors Ron Hall and Denver Moore share a powerful message
Update for April 16, 2009
We are pleased to offer you exclusive coverage of the 132nd annual convention as well as the 15th School for Successful Ranching. Within our School for Successful Ranching coverage you will find the entire session “Bud William Marketing: A Return to Competence, Sanity, and Consistent Profitability.” There you will also find the latest information on numerous topics in the Animal Management and Range/Pasture Management tracks. Access to all the media is here.
The convention coverage is highlighted with keynote addresses by economist Don Reynolds and authors Ron Hall & Denver Moore.
We hope that you enjoy and benefit from these great resources! Please feel free to share these presentations with your colleagues and co-workers.
Stay in touch, let me know what is important to you at firstname.lastname@example.org.BeefCast® Podcasts
- Audio: BeefCast 0354 - A power message from top-selling authors Ron Hall and Denver Moore, Part 02.
- Audio: BeefCast 0353 - A power message from top-selling authors Ron Hall and Denver Moore, Part 01.
- Audio: BeefCast 0352 - Nancy Bland explores the economic climate's impact on restaurant menus.
- Blog: Dr. Ronald Lemenager, From the Beef Blog: Virginia Leader, cattle consultant, Vernon Kindig passes. Read more.
- Blog: Don Tyler, Making the Toughest Decisions. "The current economic crisis has put some producers in a position that they have never before seen…the need to cut salaries or even lay off some employees. Family businesses tend to have close relationships with the people who work for them due to hiring predominantly local people who are often long-term family friends, the long and irregular work hours, the tough weather conditions, and their closeness to the land and livestock." See more.
- From the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association Convention Weekend held March 20-22, 2009, Fort Worth, Texas, USA.
- From The National Institute for Animal Agriculture's The Changing Face of Animal Agriculture conference held March 31 - April 1, 2009, Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
Was this email forwarded to you? Signup to the BeefCast® email.
Changed your name? Work at a new company?
Update your BeefCast® email profile.
Don't forget to add BeefCast® to your playlist!
Thanks, again, for listening.
Your BeefCast Host