BeefCast update for April 6, 2009, Current Cattle-Fax Outlook And Recent developments in the global meat industry
Update for April 6, 2009
Many producers in various parts of the country have recently faced a variety of weather challenges. We are all hopeful that these challenges soon subside and welcome the time of some good grass growing weather. On the bright side, the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association annual meeting proved to be a great opportunity.
The School for Successful Ranching offered a wealth of educational conversations. For our continuing coverage of TSCRA click over to our Conference Connection.
Stay in touch, let me know what is important to you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Audio: BeefCast 0351, Deborah Perkins, Rabobank, tackles the recent developments in the global meat industry.
- Audio: BeefCast 0350, The Current Cattle-Fax Outlook by Mike Miller, COO.
- Audio: BeefCast 0349, Global Economic Tour and Making Sense of the New Roadmap.
- Blog: Dr. Ronald Lemenager, From the Beef Blog: Study shows Johne’s disease can be controlled affordably. Read more.
- Blog: Dennis DiPietre, Head in the Oven, Rear End in the Freezer and Calling it a Nice Average Temperature. See more.
- BeefCast's Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association Convention Weekend Conference Connection series is now available! Hear more.
- Also, BeefCast has selected presentations from the The National Institute for Animal Agriculture's The Changing Face of Animal Agriculture conference, held March 31 - April 1, 2009, Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
Was this email forwarded to you? Signup to the BeefCast® email.
Changed your name? Work at a new company?
Update your BeefCast® email profile.
Don't forget to add BeefCast® to your playlist!
Thanks, again, for listening.
Your BeefCast Host