BeefCast update for March 19, 2009, Top Ten Stupid Things Families Do to Break Up Their Business
Update for March 19th, 2009
Today, I am traveling to Fort Worth for the annual Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association annual meeting and the School for Successful Ranching. It looks like a great program for the weekend. As always I will be bringing back educational conversations to share with you.
But this trip thanks to the goodwill and hospitality of the individuals responsible for the event, I will also be bringing you several of sessions and keynote presentations. You will be able to find them beginning next week in our Conference Connection. And if you are going to be in Fort Worth this weekend, let’s take a moment and catch up.
You have probably also noticed that March Madness is in the air. Just curious who you have winning it all, let me know at email@example.com.
- Audio: BeefCast 0347, Opportunities to use technology to make education more effective and efficient.
- Audio: BeefCast 0346, Part 2 of the Top Ten Stupid Things Families Do to Break Up Their Business.
- Audio: BeefCast 0345, Part 1 of the Top Ten Stupid Things Families Do to Break Up Their Business.
- Blog: Dr. Ronald Lemenager, From the Beef Blog: Retail perspective: Associated Food Stores on Vimeo. See more.
- Blog: Dennis DiPietre, The End of Obesity is Just Around the Corner. See more.
BeefCast® Conference Connection
- Reminder: BeefCast will be at the TSCRA Convention Weekend March 20-22, 2009, Fort Worth, Texas, USA. Selected material from several presentations will be available after the conference.
- Also, BeefCast will be capturing selected presentations from the The National Institute for Animal Agriculture's The Changing Face of Animal Agriculture conference, March 31 - April 1, 2009, Louisville, Kentucky, USA. These will be available at BeefCast's Conference Connection.
- BeefCast has available selected material from several presentations from the Cattle Industry Annual Convention, held January 28 - 30, 2009, Phoenix, AZ, USA.
Was this email forwarded to you? Signup to the BeefCast® email.
Changed your name? Work at a new company?
Update your BeefCast® email profile.
Don't forget to add BeefCast® to your playlist!
Thanks, again, for listening.
Your BeefCast Host