Continuing the NAMA conversations
Submitted by Truffle Media N... on April 21, 2009 - 11:02pm.
NAMA Atlanta was a great trip! This was my first NAMA conference and I discovered some new ideas and met some interesting people to stay in touch with. For those that were not able to attend, or those that did attend but missed something, here are several links to NAMA 2009 related media.
- NAMA 2009 Program Guide (pdf).
- NAMA blog, with multiple posts from the event.
- Layout and links of booths at NAMA.
- Best of NAMA Awards Ceremony program book (pdf).
- Best of NAMA 2009 coverage from AgriMarketing Magazine (digital pages link).
- Lots of pics from AgWired (Thanks Chuck!).
- Interview: Purdue University NAMA Student about marketing Brookston Pork Burgers.
- Interview: University of Guelph's NAMA team on marketing of Hilltop Sizzlers from Willowgrove Hill Farms.
- Interview: New Mexico State University student NAMA share their New Mexico Wines Into New Mexico Restaurants ideas.
- NAMA conversations on Twitter (#nama tag).
- Additional NAMA media (pics, presentations).