Short list of resources for NAMA Bootcamp 2008 attendees
Thank for your time at NAMA Bootcamp 2008. We hope you found some great connections and learned some usable info!
Here are some resources to learn more about new media and its utilization.
- Selected presentations (audio) from 2008 NAMA Boot Camp.
- The Podcast Consumer Revealed 2008 by Edison Media Research.
- Internet & Multimedia 2008 Reports by Edison Media Research.
- Advertisement Unit Standards and Downloadable Measurement Guidelines from the Association for Downloadable Media.
Podcasts / blogs to follow:
- Marketing over Coffee by Chris Penn and John Wall.
- Chris Brogan, veteran of using social media and technology to build digital relationships for businesses, organizations, and individuals.
Additional resources available on Truffle Resource page.